Set in a private estate, Villa Palmeraie is located in the small village of Lumio, 6 kilometers from Calvi, 8 minutes from the airport.
This distinguished, luxurious villa offers a wide range of services and a breathtaking panoramic view of the sumptuous sunsets of the bay of Calvi and its citadel.
Make the most of a private beach in Calvi (sun loungers right next to the water) and taste delicious Mediterranean cuisine in a refined setting with a breathtaking view of the sea and the citadel of Calvi.
- Villa covering 700 m2
- Capacity: 14 people, 7 bedrooms (4 double beds / 1 with two singles / 1 with three singles) 5 bathrooms
- Swimming pool
- Breathtaking panoramic view of the sea and Calvi citadel.
- Located in a 5,000 m2 private surrounded by hundred-year-old olive trees
- Luxury facilities
- Living room, 120 m2 with fireplace and Home Cinema
- Fully equipped kitchen with American-style refrigerator
- Independent studio, 35 m2, with bathroom and toiler
- Wellness services available on the estate: program of relaxing massages, manicure and pedicure and wellness treatments
- Activities available: water sports, diving, sea fishing, hiking, golf, quad biking (additional cost)
Up to 14 people
Price: please contact us
For a film or video production or a seminar or a family stay
No smoking villa
Animals accepted on request
- Housekeeper 2 hours per day in low season (April, May, October and November), and 4 hours per day in high season (June, July, August and September).
- Air conditioning
- Baby bath and highchair on request
- Towels, bed sheets
- Animals accepted on request
Points of interest
- The Village Saint Antoine
- The Desert of Agriates
- Saint Florent
- Saleccia Park
- The Calanques of Piana
- The Gulf of Porto
Your VIP benefits
For a stay of one week or more: a Corsican meal offered by our chef
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, WANT TO BOOK?
Location Haut de Gamme & Conciergerie
4 place Gambetta - 78000 Versailles
Tél.: +33 (0)6 61 88 87 95
Les Demoiselles à Versailles is a family-owned Versailles brand at the origin of an innovative concept of short-term luxury accommodation (a few hours or several nights) for stays in a high-end property where you will feel at home with personalized concierge services and VIP access to prestigious brands.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles name is a homage to the daughters of the founders, Diane and Victoria, born in Versailles, and conveys an image of luxury by offering themed stays in exceptional accommodation carefully selected by Katia Lobato, the founder, that reflect the values and personality of the brand.
The concept was launched in her personal apartment, located 50 meters from the Palace of Versailles, combining traditional Versailles, the famous "French touch" and embodying French luxury.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles’ collection is dedicated to short-term rentals, seminars, photo shoots, events and film productions.
This concept highlights French art de vivre, a common thread that can be found in all the properties managed by Les Demoiselles à Versailles.
Moving beyond Versailles, new properties have recently launched on the Basque coast with Villa Bakéa and in Turkey with Villa Caprice in Cappadocce.
Concierge services are dedicated to both clients and owners of exceptional places wishing to discover or convey the values of French art de vivre.
A taste for beautiful things, and her expertise in seasonal rentals as owner of the apartment right next to the palace of Versailles, led to Katia Lobato being consulted for coaching in seasonal rentals management and launching seasonal rental projects to move them up market to the luxury sector, both in France and abroad.
Owners or investors are supported in their desire to create something special from scratch or to take their current property dedicated to short-term rental to new heights.
Her legal profile means that she can protect both clients and owners and advise them on the legal issues of seasonal rentals.
Staying in a property or entrusting your exceptional house to Les Demoiselles à Versailles means adhering to a philosophy and living and sharing the exceptional.