Villa LA CHARMERAIE
LA CHARMERAIE Villa
Stay in this beautiful, high-end and spacious house spanning 350m2 that accommodates up to ten guests. The house is set amidst a wooded garden sprawling over one hectare (more than two acres).
Unwind in the heated indoor swimming pool or relax in the sauna and designated rest area.
Watch your favorite films in the home cinema room equipped with a wide screen and video projector.
A private terrace, shielded from prying eyes, beckons you for convivial moments around a barbecue.
A beautiful 75 m² living room with fireplace will welcome you.
The house is located 20 minutes on foot from the Château de St Germain-en-Laye and 15 minutes from the town centre.
10 beds (4 bedrooms, each with a separate bathroom and a loft area)
– Indoor heated swimming pool with jets (6m x 4m and 1m50 deep) with adjoining shower and hand basin.
– Rest and relaxation area with electronic massage table, classic massage table and sauna.
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Rest and relaxation area
- Sauna for 4 people
- Sonos audio and stereo system
- Fireplace with insert
- Fibre optic internet and WiFi
- Electrically operated sofa
- Dining room for 8/10 people
- Home cinema room with large screen
- Gym (bike, abs board and accessories), toilets and changing room adjoin the gym
- 3 parking spaces within the property
- Private terrace
- Saint-Germain-en-Laye train station, town centre and shops in the immediate vicinity
- Electric shutters throughout the house
- Luxury concierge services and VIP access during your stay
A bedroom suite with 160 cm bed (2 separable single beds), double sink and shower
A bedroom suite (160 cm bed) with its own bathroom, jet bath and shower
A bedroom suite (140 cm bed) with its own bathroom, shower and sink
A loft-style space with office and TV zone
A bedroom suite (160 bed) with its own bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate toilet
Registration number available on request
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Damage deposit of €3,900 required by bank transfer
- 50% deposit upon signing the contract and the balance one month before arrival
- Baby bed available on request
- Insurance certificate and identity card requested before entering the premises
- Arrival times: 4-7 p.m. by appointment
- Departure time: 10 a.m.
- These times may be adapted on a case-by-case basis.
Included during your stay:
- Water, electricity, heating, WIFI
Concierge services and telephone assistance 7 days a week (Les Demoiselles à Versailles VIP access to à la carte services and private guide.)
Baby equipment on request
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED: breakfast and French cuisine delivered (booking 72h before your arrival), housekeeping during the stay, personal chef …
The organisation of your sport journey (we are indeed runners and golfers), and/or cultural/festive stay (we live in Versailles, we were born in Paris).
Languages spoken : French, English, Spanish
Flexible schedules of departures and arrivals on demand.
The possibility to extend your stay once on the spot if the apartment is available.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, WANT TO BOOK?
Location Haut de Gamme & Conciergerie
Head office: 35 rue de l’orangerie 78000 Versailles
By appointment: 250 Rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris
Phone: +33 (0)6 61 88 87 95
Les Demoiselles à Versailles is a family-owned Versailles brand at the origin of an innovative concept of short-term luxury accommodation (a few hours or several nights) for stays in a high-end property where you will feel at home with personalized concierge services and VIP access to prestigious brands.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles name is a homage to the daughters of the founders, Diane and Victoria, born in Versailles, and conveys an image of luxury by offering themed stays in exceptional accommodation carefully selected by Katia Lobato, the founder, that reflect the values and personality of the brand.
The concept was launched in her personal apartment, located 50 meters from the Palace of Versailles, combining traditional Versailles, the famous “French touch” and embodying French luxury.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles’ collection is dedicated to short-term rentals, seminars, photo shoots, events and film productions.
This concept highlights French art de vivre, a common thread that can be found in all the properties managed by Les Demoiselles à Versailles.
Concierge services are dedicated to both clients and owners of exceptional places wishing to discover or convey the values of French art de vivre.
A taste for beautiful things, and her expertise in seasonal rentals as owner of the apartment right next to the palace of Versailles, led to Katia Lobato being consulted for coaching in seasonal rentals management and launching seasonal rental projects to move them up market to the luxury sector, both in France and abroad.
Owners or investors are supported in their desire to create something special from scratch or to take their current property dedicated to short-term rental to new heights.
Her legal profile means that she can protect both clients and owners and advise them on the legal issues of seasonal rentals.
Staying in a property or entrusting your exceptional house to Les Demoiselles à Versailles means adhering to a philosophy and living and sharing the exceptional.