Experience a stay in a magnificent contemporary luxurious villa in Perreux-sur-Marne, reminiscent of scenes from Hollywood films with its striking glass floors and flat roof.
With over 350 m2 of space, it is the perfect choice for a short getaway, a corporate seminar, or a film production. This villa has undergone a complete renovation, boasting elegance and the use of high-quality materials. It is fully air-conditioned and features a heated swimming pool (available from April to October) with gradual steps for your comfort.
- Air conditioning throughout the entire house.
- A 400 m2 garden with a charcoal barbecue.
- A 300 m2 swimming pool terrace with comfortable deckchairs.
- A table tennis table.
- Pool games available.
- A built-in cellar in the kitchen.
- Fireplace available upon request.
- Premium services.
- Luxury concierge services.
- Sleeps 8
- Heated swimming pool
- Two parking spaces
- 4 bedrooms, including two suites
- 1 bathroom
- 2 shower rooms
- 2 toilets
- No pets allowed
- No smoking
- No parties
GOOD TO KNOW:
- A deposit of €3,900 via bank transfer is required (for film shoots, a different deposit may apply depending on the project).
- A 50% deposit via bank transfer is due upon contract signing (for last-minute reservations, the full payment of the stay is required via instant transfer).
- The remaining balance must be settled one month before the check-in date.
A generous 100m2 of living space encompassing a cozy living room, an elegant dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, a functional fireplace, and spaces bathed in natural light.
First floor (air-conditioned):
- A spacious master bedroom (with a 180 cm bed) offering a view of the pool and a large dressing room.
- A second bedroom suite (single bed) with an attached bathroom (shower) and a private terrace.
- A third bedroom suite (140 cm bed) with an en-suite bathroom (shower) and a private terrace.
- Separate Japanese-style toilets.
An elegant, bright air-conditioned basement:
- A well-equipped gym with a wall-mounted TV.
- A cellar and tasting area.
- One bedroom with a 160 cm bed.
- A separate bathroom with a toilet.
- A recreational area with games and a cinema setup (video projector), including table football and an electric piano.
Concierge services and telephone assistance 7 days a week (Les Demoiselles à Versailles VIP access to à la carte services and private guide.)
Baby equipment on request
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED: breakfast and French cuisine delivered (booking 72h before your arrival), housekeeping during the stay, personal chef …
The organisation of your sport journey (we are indeed runners and golfers), and/or cultural/festive stay (we live in Versailles, we were born in Paris).
Languages spoken : French, English, Spanish
Flexible schedules of departures and arrivals on demand.
The possibility to extend your stay once on the spot if the apartment is available.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, WANT TO BOOK?
Location Haut de Gamme & Conciergerie
4 place Gambetta – 78000 Versailles
Tél.: +33 (0)6 61 88 87 95
Les Demoiselles à Versailles is a family-owned Versailles brand at the origin of an innovative concept of short-term luxury accommodation (a few hours or several nights) for stays in a high-end property where you will feel at home with personalized concierge services and VIP access to prestigious brands.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles name is a homage to the daughters of the founders, Diane and Victoria, born in Versailles, and conveys an image of luxury by offering themed stays in exceptional accommodation carefully selected by Katia Lobato, the founder, that reflect the values and personality of the brand.
The concept was launched in her personal apartment, located 50 meters from the Palace of Versailles, combining traditional Versailles, the famous “French touch” and embodying French luxury.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles’ collection is dedicated to short-term rentals, seminars, photo shoots, events and film productions.
This concept highlights French art de vivre, a common thread that can be found in all the properties managed by Les Demoiselles à Versailles.
Moving beyond Versailles, new properties have recently launched on the Basque coast with Villa Bakéa and in Turkey with Villa Caprice in Cappadocce.
Concierge services are dedicated to both clients and owners of exceptional places wishing to discover or convey the values of French art de vivre.
A taste for beautiful things, and her expertise in seasonal rentals as owner of the apartment right next to the palace of Versailles, led to Katia Lobato being consulted for coaching in seasonal rentals management and launching seasonal rental projects to move them up market to the luxury sector, both in France and abroad.
Owners or investors are supported in their desire to create something special from scratch or to take their current property dedicated to short-term rental to new heights.
Her legal profile means that she can protect both clients and owners and advise them on the legal issues of seasonal rentals.
Staying in a property or entrusting your exceptional house to Les Demoiselles à Versailles means adhering to a philosophy and living and sharing the exceptional.