The apartment right next to the palace of Versailles
60 square metres (600 square feet), just 50 yards from the Palace of Versailles
6 people maximum
Animals not accepted
Rental period: 1 night to 3 months.
4 place Léon Gambetta in Versailles
On street parking at the foot of the apartment (payable)
Modern equipment with old style charm: Solid oak herringbone parquet throughout the apartment, decorative antique fireplaces, Porcelanosa kitchen and bathroom, high quality bedding, stone inertia radiators.
- Top quality convertible two-person sofa bed
- Low table
- Decorative fireplace in white Carrara marble
- Flat screen TV
- Table for 4 to 6 people
- Table top made from genuine marble, 1.5 cm thick.
- 6 medallion Louis XVI style seats
- A large 18th century engraving of the Château de Versailles.
- Bose SoundLike Bluetooth wireless speaker
- Krion stone kitchen furniture and worktop (brand: Porcelanosa)
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Filter coffee machine
- Combined microwave and pyrolytic oven
- Induction hob
- Juice press
- One King size double bed – 180 cm
- Decorative marble fireplace
- 4 19th century antique engravings of the theme of Versailles
- 2 shape-memory pillows
- 2 square pillows
- Luxury two-person duvet
- Vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board
- 2 marble bedside tables
- 2 reading lights
- Electric socket adapter
- Versace gold wallpaper
- Double bed, superior quality – 140 cm
- Luxury duvet
- 2 shape-memory pillows
- Jouy Ballon of Gonèse wallpaper, black and white
- 1 small antique engraving, 19th century
- Small wardrobe
- Shower with Krion shower tray (Porcelanosa), similar to natural stone
- Countertop suspended washbasin with white glass top, double jet shower column (Porcelanosa)
- Bathroom accessories (Porcelanosa)
- Hair dryer
- Storage space and decorative (Porcelanosa tile lit niches)
- 2-in-1 washer/dryer
- Chrome towel radiator (Porcelanosa)
- An anti-steam mirror (Porcelanosa)
- Bed linen and bath towels optional
- Apartment situated in a quiet building with access by a carriage gate
- Access with dual codes and an intercom by the D stairway.
- Bicycle storage in the inner courtyard
- Presence of a concierge
Rental period: from 1 night.
You can extend your stay subject to availability.
Advertised prices excluding exceptional events
Rental by the week or by the month on request
- Refundable deposit: €700 by check, cash or bank transfer.
- We do not accept credit cards
- 18th century building without elevator, apartment on the third floor.
- No disabled access.
- No pets allowed.
Please ensure you bring:
- The deposit of 50% is to be paid at the time of the validation of the contract by bank transfer
- The balance must be paid at least 30 days before arrival by bank transfer
- The deposit of €700 will be returned no later than 14 days after your departure.
- The payment of the tourist tax
Arrival and departure times:
- Arrival between 3 pm and 7:30 pm (personal welcome by appointment, confirm your arrival time three days in advance)
- Departure no later than 10 am
These times can be adapted upon request.
Included during the stay:
- wifi connection,
- concierge service
- on-departure cleaning fee €60 (increased rate in case of long stay)
- We collect on behalf of the city of Versailles a tourist tax per adult per day (current tariff)
- Linen not provided (linen option of €15 per person and per stay)
Concierge services and telephone assistance 7 days a week (Les Demoiselles à Versailles VIP access to à la carte services and private guide.)
Baby equipment on request
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED : breakfast and french cooking delivered (booking 72h before your arrival), housekeeping during the stay, personal chef …
The organisation of your sport journey (we are indeed runners and golfers), and/or cultural/festive stay (we live in Versailles, we were born in Paris).
Languages spoken : French, English, Spanish
Flexible schedules of departures and arrivals on demand.
The possibility to extend your stay once on the spot if the apartment is available.
YOUR PHOTOS IN PERIOD COSTUME
If you are planning to stay in Versailles, why not come to one of our glamorous themed photo shoots. Our Haute-Couture costumes are all designed and made in France by “Il était une fois Made in France” using only the finest fabrics and materials.
The photo shoot will take place in one of our seasonal locations in Versailles.
You can either book the photo shoot on its own or you can add a stay at Demoiselles in Versailles.
Photo shoot duration: 4 hours. This includes makeup, hairdressing and fitting.
During the photo shoot, you will be offered a “Nina’s Marie-Antoinette” tea and some petit-fours.
To request a workshop or a private session, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices will vary depending on the location chosen and the number of participants.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, WANT TO BOOK?
Location Haut de Gamme & Conciergerie
4 place Gambetta - 78000 Versailles
Tél.: +33 (0)6 61 88 87 95
Les Demoiselles à Versailles is a family-owned Versailles brand at the origin of an innovative concept of short-term luxury accommodation (a few hours or several nights) for stays in a high-end property where you will feel at home with personalized concierge services and VIP access to prestigious brands.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles name is a homage to the daughters of the founders, Diane and Victoria, born in Versailles, and conveys an image of luxury by offering themed stays in exceptional accommodation carefully selected by Katia Lobato, the founder, that reflect the values and personality of the brand.
The concept was launched in her personal apartment, located 50 meters from the Palace of Versailles, combining traditional Versailles, the famous "French touch" and embodying French luxury.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles’ collection is dedicated to short-term rentals, seminars, photo shoots, events and film productions.
This concept highlights French art de vivre, a common thread that can be found in all the properties managed by Les Demoiselles à Versailles.
Moving beyond Versailles, new properties have recently launched on the Basque coast with Villa Bakéa and in Turkey with Villa Caprice in Cappadocce.
Concierge services are dedicated to both clients and owners of exceptional places wishing to discover or convey the values of French art de vivre.
A taste for beautiful things, and her expertise in seasonal rentals as owner of the apartment right next to the palace of Versailles, led to Katia Lobato being consulted for coaching in seasonal rentals management and launching seasonal rental projects to move them up market to the luxury sector, both in France and abroad.
Owners or investors are supported in their desire to create something special from scratch or to take their current property dedicated to short-term rental to new heights.
Her legal profile means that she can protect both clients and owners and advise them on the legal issues of seasonal rentals.
Staying in a property or entrusting your exceptional house to Les Demoiselles à Versailles means adhering to a philosophy and living and sharing the exceptional.