Villa “La Vallée”
Explore this 180 m² architect-designed house situated in Chevreuse, boasting six elegant bedrooms.
Nestled in a tranquil setting, the residence is accessible through a pedestrian lane that meanders alongside the Yvette river, adorned with delightful ‘Venetian’ bridges. Just a 2-minute stroll away is the Parc de Chevreuse, featuring a picturesque pond surrounded by geese and ducks.
The villa, positioned facing south and west, is bathed in abundant natural light, creating a luminous and inviting ambiance.
- Enclosed garden covering 200 m² with a dining table, deck chairs, and barbecue at your disposal.
- Parking is available at the entrance to the garden and in front of the gate, with additional free public parking just a 2-minute walk away.
- Conveniently located shops within walking distance, including a pharmacy, grocery store, bakery, cheese shop, butcher, market gardener, tobacconist, and restaurants.
- The Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse RER B train station is a 10-minute drive away, accessible by bus, electric scooters, or on foot. It connects you to the centre of Paris in 45 minutes.
- Only 25 minutes from Versailles.
- See the passing of the Olympic Flame in Saint-Rémy on 23 July 2024.
- Olympic events nearby:
- Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse: road race cycling on local roads
- Versailles: horse riding, field hockey, modern pentathlon
- Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines: velodrome and golf course
- Guyancourt: judo
- Explore other local attractions such as the Foundation and the Château de Coubertin, once owned by Baron de Coubertin, founder of the modern Olympic Games.
Good to know:
- A damage deposit of €3,000 via bank transfer is required before entering the premises.
- Secure your reservation with a 50% deposit upon contract signature, with the remaining balance due one month before arrival.
- Cot for a baby available upon request.
On the garden level:
2 double bedrooms with 140 cm beds, direct access to the garden
1 double bedroom with 140 cm bed, a bathroom and a toilet.
On the 1st floor: a living room with fireplace, dining room and office, all benefiting from large bright bay windows, as well as a fitted kitchen and a pantry with washer-dryer.
On the 2nd floor: a master suite with a 160 cm bed offering a beautiful view of the valley, adjoining bathroom-toilet and 2 bedrooms with 140 cm beds, each with its own shower room-toilet.
Concierge services and telephone assistance 7 days a week (Les Demoiselles à Versailles VIP access to à la carte services and private guide.)
Baby equipment on request
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED: breakfast and French cuisine delivered (booking 72h before your arrival), housekeeping during the stay, personal chef …
The organisation of your sport journey (we are indeed runners and golfers), and/or cultural/festive stay (we live in Versailles, we were born in Paris).
Languages spoken : French, English, Spanish
Flexible schedules of departures and arrivals on demand.
The possibility to extend your stay once on the spot if the apartment is available.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, WANT TO BOOK?
Location Haut de Gamme & Conciergerie
Head office: 35 rue de l’orangerie 78000 Versailles
By appointment: 250 Rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris
Phone: +33 (0)6 61 88 87 95
Les Demoiselles à Versailles is a family-owned Versailles brand at the origin of an innovative concept of short-term luxury accommodation (a few hours or several nights) for stays in a high-end property where you will feel at home with personalized concierge services and VIP access to prestigious brands.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles name is a homage to the daughters of the founders, Diane and Victoria, born in Versailles, and conveys an image of luxury by offering themed stays in exceptional accommodation carefully selected by Katia Lobato, the founder, that reflect the values and personality of the brand.
The concept was launched in her personal apartment, located 50 meters from the Palace of Versailles, combining traditional Versailles, the famous “French touch” and embodying French luxury.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles’ collection is dedicated to short-term rentals, seminars, photo shoots, events and film productions.
This concept highlights French art de vivre, a common thread that can be found in all the properties managed by Les Demoiselles à Versailles.
Concierge services are dedicated to both clients and owners of exceptional places wishing to discover or convey the values of French art de vivre.
A taste for beautiful things, and her expertise in seasonal rentals as owner of the apartment right next to the palace of Versailles, led to Katia Lobato being consulted for coaching in seasonal rentals management and launching seasonal rental projects to move them up market to the luxury sector, both in France and abroad.
Owners or investors are supported in their desire to create something special from scratch or to take their current property dedicated to short-term rental to new heights.
Her legal profile means that she can protect both clients and owners and advise them on the legal issues of seasonal rentals.
Staying in a property or entrusting your exceptional house to Les Demoiselles à Versailles means adhering to a philosophy and living and sharing the exceptional.