Villa La Marne
Villa La Marne
Stay in a sublime, triplex house with views of the River Marne in Perreux sur Marne.
This spacious villa, spanning over 200 m2, is perfect for a tourist getaway or a corporate seminar.
Cycle paths and the Marne are a few meters away together with a public basketball court with children’s games and football fields.
This is a very quiet city east of Paris and close to central Paris by public transport or by car via the A4.
Direct access to the banks of the river through a gate at the bottom of the garden.
This modern villa has been completely renovated with quality materials.
- Recently renovated triplex house with a stunning river view
- Close proximity to shops and central Paris via public transport
Two nights minimum stay
Free parking on the street
4 bedrooms including a suite
2 shower rooms
- 100 m2 garden
- Table tennis table
- Gas barbecue
- Basketball hoop
Gym overlooking the garden:
- Exercise bike, rowing machine, kettle weights
- Spacious living room / dining room (70 m2)
- Upright piano
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 1 bedroom suite (160 cm bed) with dressing room and river viewr
- Shower room with two sinks
- Separate toilets
- A bathroom with bathtub and sink, washing machine and dryer
- A second bedroom suite (140 cm convertible sofa) with a private bathroom (shower and sink)
- One bedroom with a 140 cm bed and a convertible sofa
- Another bedroom with a 140 cm bed
- Conveniently located near shops
- 3-minute walk to RER A station Neuilly Plaisance
- Direct train to Disneyland Paris in 30 minutes and La Vallée Village outlet center
- 15 minutes to central Paris by public transport
- The Bois de Vincennes and its chateau are a short 15-minute drive away
- Disneyland Paris is easily accessible, just 30 minutes by car or RER train
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Deposit of €2,500 by bank transfer (for film shoot a different deposit depending on the project)
- 50% deposit by bank transfer upon signature of the contract (in the event of a last-minute reservation, payment of the entire stay by instant transfer)
- Payment of the balance of the stay one month before the check-in date
Concierge services and telephone assistance 7 days a week (Les Demoiselles à Versailles VIP access to à la carte services and private guide.)
Baby equipment on request
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED: breakfast and French cuisine delivered (booking 72h before your arrival), housekeeping during the stay, personal chef …
The organisation of your sport journey (we are indeed runners and golfers), and/or cultural/festive stay (we live in Versailles, we were born in Paris).
Languages spoken : French, English, Spanish
Flexible schedules of departures and arrivals on demand.
The possibility to extend your stay once on the spot if the apartment is available.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, WANT TO BOOK?
Location Haut de Gamme & Conciergerie
4 place Gambetta – 78000 Versailles
Tél.: +33 (0)6 61 88 87 95
Les Demoiselles à Versailles is a family-owned Versailles brand at the origin of an innovative concept of short-term luxury accommodation (a few hours or several nights) for stays in a high-end property where you will feel at home with personalized concierge services and VIP access to prestigious brands.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles name is a homage to the daughters of the founders, Diane and Victoria, born in Versailles, and conveys an image of luxury by offering themed stays in exceptional accommodation carefully selected by Katia Lobato, the founder, that reflect the values and personality of the brand.
The concept was launched in her personal apartment, located 50 meters from the Palace of Versailles, combining traditional Versailles, the famous “French touch” and embodying French luxury.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles’ collection is dedicated to short-term rentals, seminars, photo shoots, events and film productions.
This concept highlights French art de vivre, a common thread that can be found in all the properties managed by Les Demoiselles à Versailles.
Moving beyond Versailles, new properties have recently launched on the Basque coast with Villa Bakéa and in Turkey with Villa Caprice in Cappadocce.
Concierge services are dedicated to both clients and owners of exceptional places wishing to discover or convey the values of French art de vivre.
A taste for beautiful things, and her expertise in seasonal rentals as owner of the apartment right next to the palace of Versailles, led to Katia Lobato being consulted for coaching in seasonal rentals management and launching seasonal rental projects to move them up market to the luxury sector, both in France and abroad.
Owners or investors are supported in their desire to create something special from scratch or to take their current property dedicated to short-term rental to new heights.
Her legal profile means that she can protect both clients and owners and advise them on the legal issues of seasonal rentals.
Staying in a property or entrusting your exceptional house to Les Demoiselles à Versailles means adhering to a philosophy and living and sharing the exceptional.