French Culture and Art de Vivre
in versailles or nearby
An à la carte programme with unique activities all year round, in all our furnished properties, for companies or groups.
- Private guide to visit the Palace of Versailles, the Domaine de Marie-Antoinette, the Trianon buildings.
- Fast-track access to visit the château, the Trianons and the gardens.
FRENCH ART DE VIVRE
- Where better than Versailles to learn of the origins and rules of savoir–vivre, elegance and the French way of life? Learn French savoir-vivre around a French table, the art of introductions and greetings, savoir-vivre in business, French gallantry and other secrets (by France de Heere).
- Choose your period costume and immerse yourself for a moment in the heart of the eighteenth century. Take part in a photo shoot in the place of your choice.
- “The story of Versailles in perfumes©” is an olfactive workshop created by the brand Arty Fragrance by Elisabeth de Feydeau. It is an invitation to a sensory journey at the time of the Kings at Versailles and a rediscovery of the art de vivre of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.
- Culinary workshop to discover or rediscover French gastronomy.
- Wine-tasting workshop…
Prices based on your selected activities and locations: on request.
Create your own programme!
Programme can be combined with the “Culture and well-being in Versailles” programme.
Exceptional getaway in a vintage car
Treat yourself to a luxurious getaway behind the wheel of Marilyn Monroe’s Ford Thunderbird, James Dean’s Porsche 356, Brigitte Bardot’s Austin-Healey or even Ralph Lauren’s Morgan. More than just a classic car rental, Cartis is an invitation to escape from it all. Get behind the wheel of one of our classics and enjoy an unforgettable moment discovering the most beautiful roads in France. Our GPS self-guided audio application guides you on beautiful countryside roads from Versailles to Chevreuse Valley or Normandy. Discover Vaux-de-Cernay Abbey and the splendid town of Rambouillet, as well as its castle and forest, not forgetting all the beautiful villages dotted throughout Les Yvelines, such as Monfort-l’Amaury.
Photo © Mathieu Bonnevie
YOUR PHOTOS IN PERIOD COSTUME
If you are planning to stay in Versailles, why not come to one of our glamorous themed photo shoots. Our Haute-Couture costumes are all designed and made in France by “Il était une fois Made in France” using only the finest fabrics and materials.
The photo shoot will take place in one of our seasonal locations in Versailles.
You can either book the photo shoot on its own or you can add a stay at Demoiselles in Versailles.
Photo shoot duration: 4 hours. This includes makeup, hairdressing and fitting.
During the photo shoot, you will be offered a “Nina’s Marie-Antoinette” tea and some petit-fours.
To request a workshop or a private session, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices will vary depending on the location chosen and the number of participants.
Ideal places for events
Logis de Grey Goose – Maison Bacardi
Maison Noilly Prat – Maison Bacardi
La Maison Noilly Prat is nestled in the enchanting port of Marseillan in the South of France. Surrounded by the sun-drenched vineyards that overlook the Mediterranean Sea and its famous oyster farms, our home is like no other.
Palais Bénédictine – Maison Bacardi
Château Royal de cognac – Maison Bacardi
The Royal Château of Cognac was initially a 10th-century fortress designed to stop Norman invasions, and then in the 15th century became a stately home which was the birth place of one of France’s most illustrious kings, François 1st.
Baron Otard, who had founded its Cognac House in 1795, quickly understands that the thick walls provide exceptional aging conditions for his eaux-de-vie. He purchases Le Château, saving it from total destruction
The Royal Château of Cognac, which became a historic monument, is now a witness to French history and a Cognac House.
In the Basque country
Les Demoiselles à Versailles can help you discover Basque culture through its French Art de Vivre and cultural visits.
- A Personal Chef can come to the house for a seminar or an event: Tasting session of truffles and truffle products, local musicians, sommelier for tasting great wines, floral decoration, buffet lunch or sit-down meal.
- Gourmet tours: Discover the best suppliers of local produce from Biarritz to Espelette.
- Discover the South Basque Country including the city with the most Michelin-star restaurants.
- Bardenas Desert: a getaway-from-the-world experience with three days of “Detox”. Sleep overnight in the desert in a tent or sheep barn, a special experience with local cuisine cooked on a wood fire. (Two and a half hours from Biarritz).
- Hedon Cigars: Discover the only high-end cigar factory in Europe. VIP welcome, visit, tasting of great wines and cigars, a dinner pairing wine and cigars.
The Demoiselles à Versailles concierge service can organize a guide, a caterer, cooking classes with local products and Basque gastronomy, or wine tasting of local French and Basque wines.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, WANT TO BOOK?
Location Haut de Gamme & Conciergerie
4 place Gambetta - 78000 Versailles
Tél.: +33 (0)6 61 88 87 95
Les Demoiselles à Versailles is a family-owned Versailles brand at the origin of an innovative concept of short-term luxury accommodation (a few hours or several nights) for stays in a high-end property where you will feel at home with personalized concierge services and VIP access to prestigious brands.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles name is a homage to the daughters of the founders, Diane and Victoria, born in Versailles, and conveys an image of luxury by offering themed stays in exceptional accommodation carefully selected by Katia Lobato, the founder, that reflect the values and personality of the brand.
The concept was launched in her personal apartment, located 50 meters from the Palace of Versailles, combining traditional Versailles, the famous "French touch" and embodying French luxury.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles’ collection is dedicated to short-term rentals, seminars, photo shoots, events and film productions.
This concept highlights French art de vivre, a common thread that can be found in all the properties managed by Les Demoiselles à Versailles.
Moving beyond Versailles, new properties have recently launched on the Basque coast with Villa Bakéa and in Turkey with Villa Caprice in Cappadocce.
Concierge services are dedicated to both clients and owners of exceptional places wishing to discover or convey the values of French art de vivre.
A taste for beautiful things, and her expertise in seasonal rentals as owner of the apartment right next to the palace of Versailles, led to Katia Lobato being consulted for coaching in seasonal rentals management and launching seasonal rental projects to move them up market to the luxury sector, both in France and abroad.
Owners or investors are supported in their desire to create something special from scratch or to take their current property dedicated to short-term rental to new heights.
Her legal profile means that she can protect both clients and owners and advise them on the legal issues of seasonal rentals.
Staying in a property or entrusting your exceptional house to Les Demoiselles à Versailles means adhering to a philosophy and living and sharing the exceptional.