Villa Stella (in Versailles, Le Chesnay)
The ideal place for tourism or for business, a photo shoot, a business seminar, a wedding or to go to the Palace of Versailles shows (concerts at the Royal Opera, at the Royal Chapel, the nocturnal musical fountains, the masked ball or the “fête gallante”).
- High class services in this spacious villa just ten minutes’ walk from the château, the city centre and the Hameau de la Reine.
- Less than 15 minutes from the Versailles Rive droite rail station for trains to Paris.
- Near the Golf National.
- Living room of over 55 square metres (550 square feet) with typical Versailles Hungarian parquet flooring, mouldings and marble fireplace.
- 8 rooms including two family suites, an office with sofa bed, 5 bathrooms.
- Hotel services (extra) on request and concierge services offered during your stay.
- breakfast and french cooking delivered (extra) (on request 72 h before)
- Themed stays possible for individuals or companies (several sessions in the year or à la carte).
270 m² (2,900 square feet)
Price: please contact us
Minimum stay 1 day or 1 night
For a film shoot, a seminar, a photo shoot, a vacation, a family reunion, a themed stay…
No party allowed
Animals not accepted
- Living room / dining room: fireplace, parquet floor, mouldings, stylish furniture, dining room table for up to 14 people. An ideal space also for a cocktail or seminar.
- Large kitchen equipped with dining area (new appliances, Nespresso machine etc …)
- Suite consists of a 20 m² (200 square feet) bedroom, with a bay window and a French window leading directly to the garden and a tiled shower room with Kenzo faience.
- Office with sofa bed leading to a 50 m² (500 square feet) terrace
- Laundry room: washing machine, tumble dryer; freezer, ironing board and steam press.
- Private terrace and garden:
Teak garden furniture (8 chairs); other chairs and a second table are available.
A Weber barbecue.
- Ground floor: Office: Sofabed, 140 cm.
Bedroom: 160/200 cm bed.
MASTER BEDROOM: 1 suite with 160/200 cm bed and en-suite bathroom;
BEDROOM – 1st on the left of the hallway : 140/200 cm bed
BEDROOM – left at the end of the hallway : 140/200 cm bed
BEDROOM – right at the end of the hall : 180/200 cm (possible to separate the beds)
BEDROOM – 1st on the right of the hallway : 140/200 cm bed
Twin Bedroom – 2 twin beds 90/200 cm
Prices upon request
Concierge services and telephone assistance 7 days a week (Les Demoiselles à Versailles VIP access, à la carte services and private guide)
On request: baby equipment, housekeeper services during your stay (extra charge), personal chef, etc.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, WANT TO BOOK?
Location Haut de Gamme & Conciergerie
4 place Gambetta - 78000 Versailles
Tél.: +33 (0)6 61 88 87 95
Les Demoiselles à Versailles is a family-owned Versailles brand at the origin of an innovative concept of short-term luxury accommodation (a few hours or several nights) for stays in a high-end property where you will feel at home with personalized concierge services and VIP access to prestigious brands.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles name is a homage to the daughters of the founders, Diane and Victoria, born in Versailles, and conveys an image of luxury by offering themed stays in exceptional accommodation carefully selected by Katia Lobato, the founder, that reflect the values and personality of the brand.
The concept was launched in her personal apartment, located 50 meters from the Palace of Versailles, combining traditional Versailles, the famous "French touch" and embodying French luxury.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles’ collection is dedicated to short-term rentals, seminars, photo shoots, events and film productions.
This concept highlights French art de vivre, a common thread that can be found in all the properties managed by Les Demoiselles à Versailles.
Moving beyond Versailles, new properties have recently launched on the Basque coast with Villa Bakéa and in Turkey with Villa Caprice in Cappadocce.
Concierge services are dedicated to both clients and owners of exceptional places wishing to discover or convey the values of French art de vivre.
A taste for beautiful things, and her expertise in seasonal rentals as owner of the apartment right next to the palace of Versailles, led to Katia Lobato being consulted for coaching in seasonal rentals management and launching seasonal rental projects to move them up market to the luxury sector, both in France and abroad.
Owners or investors are supported in their desire to create something special from scratch or to take their current property dedicated to short-term rental to new heights.
Her legal profile means that she can protect both clients and owners and advise them on the legal issues of seasonal rentals.
Staying in a property or entrusting your exceptional house to Les Demoiselles à Versailles means adhering to a philosophy and living and sharing the exceptional.