Villa Latika (in Versailles)
Villa Latika (in Versailles)
This mansion dating from the 1900s will enchant you with its combination of the modern and the past: decorative mouldings, woodwork, marble fireplace and oak flooring.
Completely renovated by an architect in 2018, it offers beautiful spaces bathed in light with its glass roof and skylights.
Located in the Porchefontaine district of Versailles, a former royal hunting ground on the edge of Meudon forest, there is a village atmosphere here with several artisan businesses, a market, and shops.
Luxury amenities for this villa with spacious rooms just a few minutes’ walk from the centre of Versailles.
- 12 minutes’ walk from the Gare des Chantiers train station (12 minutes train ride to Paris)
- Near the B bus line serving the Notre Dame Market, Versailles Château, Parly II shopping mall (every 5 minutes)
- Family area measuring 50 square metres (530 square feet) with living room, dining room and brushed oak kitchen.
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 locked private parking spaces
- Hotel and concierge services available during your stay.
- Delivery of French breakfast and other catering needs (on request, 72 hours in advance)
- Themed stays possible for individuals or companies
- registration number at Versailles City Hall 7864600034515
- Landscaped garden, 600 square metres
- Table tennis table
- Pétanque area
- 2 garden tables with 4 chairs each, 2 side tables and 8 chairs
- 1 barbecue-hot plate grill-pizza plate (Weber)
Rooms and bathrooms
- Bedroom, 15.5 square metres, with marble fireplace, decorative mouldings (bed 160 cm)
- Dressing room
- Terrazzo-style Italian shower room, 6.5 square metres
- bedroom, 20 square metres, air conditioning, fireplace and decorative mouldings (bed 180 cm)
- bedroom, 15.5 square metres, fireplace, decorative mouldings and woodwork (bed 160 cm)
- bathroom, 10 square metres, double sink, shower and Corian bathtub; Italian terrazzo mosaic floor
Concierge services and telephone assistance 7 days a week (VIP access from the Demoiselles à Versailles, à la carte services, private guide, etc.)
Baby equipment on request, housekeeper during your stay (additional charge), private chef, etc.
A personnalized holiday with:
- On-demand services,
- Packs adapted to your needs and desires,
- Privileged access to many brand.
The organisation of your sport journey (we are indeed runners and golfers), and/or cultural/festive stay (we live in Versailles, we were born in Paris).
Languages spoken : French, English, Spanish
Flexible schedules of departures and arrivals on demand.
The possibility to extend your stay once on the spot if the apartment is available.
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION, WANT TO BOOK?
Location Haut de Gamme & Conciergerie
4 place Gambetta - 78000 Versailles
Tél.: +33 (0)6 61 88 87 95
Les Demoiselles à Versailles is a family-owned Versailles brand at the origin of an innovative concept of short-term luxury accommodation (a few hours or several nights) for stays in a high-end property where you will feel at home with personalized concierge services and VIP access to prestigious brands.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles name is a homage to the daughters of the founders, Diane and Victoria, born in Versailles, and conveys an image of luxury by offering themed stays in exceptional accommodation carefully selected by Katia Lobato, the founder, that reflect the values and personality of the brand.
The concept was launched in her personal apartment, located 50 meters from the Palace of Versailles, combining traditional Versailles, the famous "French touch" and embodying French luxury.
Les Demoiselles à Versailles’ collection is dedicated to short-term rentals, seminars, photo shoots, events and film productions.
This concept highlights French art de vivre, a common thread that can be found in all the properties managed by Les Demoiselles à Versailles.
Moving beyond Versailles, new properties have recently launched on the Basque coast with Villa Bakéa and in Turkey with Villa Caprice in Cappadocce.
Concierge services are dedicated to both clients and owners of exceptional places wishing to discover or convey the values of French art de vivre.
A taste for beautiful things, and her expertise in seasonal rentals as owner of the apartment right next to the palace of Versailles, led to Katia Lobato being consulted for coaching in seasonal rentals management and launching seasonal rental projects to move them up market to the luxury sector, both in France and abroad.
Owners or investors are supported in their desire to create something special from scratch or to take their current property dedicated to short-term rental to new heights.
Her legal profile means that she can protect both clients and owners and advise them on the legal issues of seasonal rentals.
Staying in a property or entrusting your exceptional house to Les Demoiselles à Versailles means adhering to a philosophy and living and sharing the exceptional.